Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer 2009

I have decided that i will continue to use this arena to voice my ideas and thoughts, Mosaic globe doesn't get terribly much traffic and is linked here anyway. I also spend more time writing on on DA than live journal or facebook. I'll make certain I link my Flikr page here as well. So, Behavior and Classroom management are very similar classes in the material covered, should prove to be enlightening classes in the long term, hoping that some of what I am learning I can apply to my daughter in helping her overcome this defiant streak that keeps getting her into hot water. Working with the 50D is interesting, have to figure out why I get a soft focus effect when I use my telephoto extender on my telephoto lens. hoping to connect with some people here on campus who would like pictures shot of themselves, especially as I'd like to try out the new toys I have for the flash. More to come later....

No comments:

Post a Comment