Saturday, September 26, 2009

Frustrated

Well...after having my new camera only a couple of months, I have to send it in to the service center of my choice on either the West Coast or the East....I kept getting "Error 30" every two or three shots, and occasionally it would happen every shot, so it made getting any decent shots even harder than usual because I was having to turn off the camera and turn it back on constantly. Everything I have checked on it says its a shutter malfunction and that new products are more likely to malfunction, well now it gets sent in under its warranty, of course the cost for insurance and shipping is mine, at least to the manufacturer....better that than lose almost a grand in camera equipment I guess. Frustrates the heck out of me as i won't see my camera again for at least three weeks.....maybe more, but its only three months since I got it ...or thereabouts. Will try to remain positive, and take my pieces down to ROAR next weekend......weekends seem shorter now I am technically working full time, but the days seem to fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment